- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
1. Fried potato chips, also known as fried potato slices, is a simple and ordinary snack food. Potato chips have taken a certain position in the current food market. It can be said that potato chips have also become an integral part of Western countries' important foods. Its flavor and rich nutrition are increasingly accepted and loved by people all over the world. So investing in potato food processing is a promising industry.
2. Our factory designs and manufactures potato chips production line with advantages of less investment, low energy consumption, multiple functions, small size, convenient use and maintenance.
3. The potato chips production line equipment is easy to operate, with high yield and good molding. The surface of the cut potato chips is smooth and uniform, and the thickness and thickness can be adjusted freely. Fryer with electric heating, coal heating and other shapes
4. The frying machine uses stainless steel material for food, which is firm and durable. The control system adopts intelligent digital display thermostat, which is convenient and practical. And equipped with over-temperature protection device, so you can rest assured that the use of safe, fried food not only color, smell and taste are superb, but the appearance of clean and beautiful, greatly improving the product quality.
1. The main parts of whole production line of potato chip machine is made of stainless steel, which is healthy for people;
2. The stainless steel is easy to clean and durable;
3. The potato chips is one most of the popular snacks, low investment can make big profit, so the potato chip machine is your best business partner;
4. No pollution: potato chip machine adopts the water and oil mixed principle to fry the chips, so there's no smoke or lampblack produced in the working;
5. The temperature, frying time and deoiling time are controlled by the computer;
6. Automatic deischarging system can reduce the labor intensity of the workers and improve the product quality.
Service & certification
a.) Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Project planning and design services;
c.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
e.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f.New production techniques and formulas;
g) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service;